Gordini from South Africa

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaverickRS

Reaction score
Hey all

Found the site from Google Search. I'm from South Africa and will be taking delivery of my new Twingo RS Gordini either on Wed or Fri.

I cannot wait! I've come from a Ford background, went from a 2006 Fiesta to the Fiesta ST and now sitting with a very boring Fiesta Mk7 1.4

I hope to learn a lot here about the Twingo and meet some interesting people...

Cheers
Mav :mrgreen:

Welcome to the club. You've done the right thing swapping in a ford for a twingo

welcome, as people have said, its nice to see more people from other countries joining the mad house :)

Thanks again all :)

Will post pics the moment I have her in my possession...doing a nice long road trip this weekend around some twisty roads...

MovingShadow":1hkod1vn said:
Can't you make some pics in a Safari park next to a lion?

Would be picture of the month material :p

Sure! don't see why not...I'll take one with my two pet Cheetah's if you like... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

manofhow":21ncouiz said:
where is SA u from?

always wanted to drive the roads round tabletop in cape town,

From the B-E-A-Utiful city of Cape Town hey....There are some amazing roads for spirited driving ;)

Fun Fact - I've lived in Cape Town all my life and still haven't been on top of Table Mountain...Every time I've made plans the wind is too strong for the cable car :(

Welcome, was in cape town last year visiting family (around stellenbosch area?) went on some excellent roads around hout bay truly stunning area that was!