Gordini Interior

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimmy

Reaction score
Now that I've stopped the seats rattling and have decided to keep the car I fancy having the interior done.

I want panels re-trimmed to match seats and silver stuff changed to white.

Does anyone know how I get the console, especially round the gear stick out and the facia around the air con display??
Thanks.

gear stick bit should just pull up - but be careful not to break the clips. air con surround i don't no I'm afraid!

The top of the speedo unclips upwards.. A few screws behind the screens, clips all the around the screen console, and it must either unclip or screw off

i've sprayed the stereo surround and speedo cover gloss black to match the surround.

I tried getting the gear surround off, but fingernails weren't strong enough, so left it.

singlespeed":1uzsrwm2 said:
i've sprayed the stereo surround and speedo cover gloss black to match the surround.

and it looked as good as factory!

Courtney":1i2gnvsr said:
singlespeed":1i2gnvsr said:

and it looked as good as factory!
you didn't look close enough :(

i had a disaster after wipeing off with a mf cloth that probably had polish residue on it. The second to last coat reacted and needs sanding back some more... But there wasn't time before trax to get finished to my liking

You got any photos???

I was hoping to match stereo, console and heater surround to match speedo and rev counter which have white surrounds.

Door handles may be a problem though.

Would like to paint gloss black around speedo etc blue but got no idea how that comes out.

Blacktwingo-I has painted his door handles. Look through his progress thread.

mobile surfing at thr moment,I'll get some pics tomorrow when back home.

Stereo surround pulls off easily. Fingers on rear corners and lift.

Speedo cover. Lifts up verticaly, but held in by a few metal clips, so needs some force.

Gloss back surround. Needs speedo cover and the pannels either side removing(tray and airbag cover) which just lift up from their clips. Then unclip surround.

6137288267_ee04f81b70_b_d.jpg

6137844824_95d254eff4_z_d.jpg

The stereo surround still needs another coat of paint, or sanding down to ger rid of the orange peel texture :cry:
6137303175_a3d5497e6e_b_d.jpg

Looks really good.. What did you use for them? My speedo surround (your white bit) is gloss black in mine.. So think it might look nice if the bits you've done were done too..??

looks pretty good, was thinking about doing mine white and blue or possibly all blue with white gordini stripes???
Depends if I can get the stereo and air con display done???