Gordini Key Cover?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I bought a couple of these, one for each key.

Only trouble is they are brittle. I dropped my key and it cracked the bloody cover.

Oh I've got a Night and Day one :) (i think thats what they are called) i think its brill had loads of people comment on what a good idea they think it is.

i bought one of these last year, the guy at renault said he will put it on for me (very nice of him!) to find out that it just dosnt go on! he spent about 15 minutes with it, and he said, 'the part must be broken, ill order another one in for you'. 2 weeks later, i went to pick the new one up, he again said he will do it, and it doesnt go on, it is the most poorly designed thing ive ever seen, how hard is it to make something like that fit together? would of been a nice touch though! orrrrrrr the car should have come with a gordini flip key....now that would have been good!

Caz-133cup":2nxc1qkz said:
iv got this but in black with white racing stripes to match the car. looks ace but after a year a small crack has apeared on the side.
I love your key! It amazed me lol x