Gordini Seats

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Just had a call from a friend, he said he might be able to get hold of a set of Gordini seats.. Am i being thick, but they will fit right? :oops: Just dont want to spend an obscene amount of money before and they dont fit :roll:

I just have this vision of a blue and black theme on the inside to contrast with the white and black on the outside. and then i could do the calipers blue! ahhh the ideas :p

Hmm different. But tbh I can't imagine it working in my head. Too much going on! Having said that, the orange inside the 133 works well so maybe you could pull it off! The trendlines are just black alacantra and leather so would work without messing with everything else

There is a full set on eBay for £500. Only issue is the drivers side seat airbag has deployed so it will need a new airbag + retrim etc.

*Looks on ebay*

Edit... Looked on ebay... That poor car! :( Anyway. £500...

Courtney":hp9drn9g said:
I just have this vision of a blue and black theme on the inside to contrast with the white and black on the outside. and then i could do the calipers blue! ahhh the ideas :p

Gordini leather seats are grey/blue certainly not black

If you totally re-did the interior including the seat belts it'd work against a GW Twingo.

Only thing to bear in mind is repairing that seat where the airbag has gone off. Not sure how well they would repair.

I'd consider selling these for the right price, won't suit the style of the car by the time I've finished with it

Newseats.jpg

newseats3.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

What's the right price then? And I saw the Gordini ones and as said above they are more of a grey than black.. :(

Open to SENSIBLE offers. Pm me if you're interested. Can supply mount frames as well

To be honest I havnt got the foggiest how much they would cost new along with the mount frames or anything so I Wouldn't have a clue where a sensible offer would start ;-) plus I don't think I'm ready for seats yet unless I get a nice windfall and get a spoiler and tinted windows at the same time! But the likely hood of that is very low lol!

I would love those Recaro seats!

and as far as the gordini interior on ebay, Think it is a bit overpriced..
For that money you can buy a complete BMW sport interior (well, here in the Netherlands)
You would only have to be a handyman to make them fit I guess..

ive found f1 197 recaros on ebay for 1200 quid, man id kill for those, just wish i had the money for them. also for anyone wanting recaros, the corsa vxr seats are the same as the 197s and also have air bags, but easyer to find. its got to be one of my future mods.......

Yeah that would be Jay's Pug 207. I met him some time ago, remember seeing this start as a bog standard 207 GT. Must have spent a small fortune on the thing, although it is one of the nicest crazy show cars on the scene.

And yes, those seats would suit better than the Gordini ones. :)