Gordini stripe on roof.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan133

Reaction score
So on the roof one of my Gordini stripes is cracking and got all bubbles underneath it. Went to my renault in Milton Keynes and they said yeah il be able to claim it under the warranty. Although they said il have to go to Hemel Hempstead because there's a body shop there, got all the number for it and have them a ring.

A bloke at the garage in hemel said yeah il get in touch with mk and get them to send the picture to me so I can put in a claim. A month later I rang them again and asked what was going on as I hadn't heard back. The gentlemen I spoke to last time said that he ain't getting any information back from Milton Keynes. I said okay so I sent him the pictures myself. I've now rang them over five times and sent them pictures more then 4!!!!

Does anyone know of any other renault sites that are quite reliable and will probz get back to me?? Cheers.

Try Renault Sanders in Kettering as it seems your not too far away. They've done all the work on my car and great service (4 warranty jobs and gave me a free courtesy car twice)

Cheers dubz, il get on the phone to them tomorrow. ;)

I go to jaybee motors in Banbury and they're alright

If I where you I would steer clear of richard sanders.. F**king useless 7 times mines been back & the last time they had it for 3 weeks & I had to moan like f**k to courtesy car ...
Take it to wests in Bedford as there's a guy there who knows everything about the RS models ..

Munson001":3cjbg057 said:
If I where you I would steer clear of richard sanders.. F**king useless 7 times mines been back & the last time they had it for 3 weeks & I had to moan like f**k to courtesy car ...
Take it to wests in Bedford as there's a guy there who knows everything about the RS models ..

Really? I get amazing service there and get a offered a courtesy car if mines in for more than two days. Plus they usually wash and vacuum the car for me whenever it's in there

Dubz I would never let them cowboys wash my car !!! Unless you like swirls & scratches . Twice they forgot to order parts & after taking 3 weeks to fix my gearbox I had to go back & tell them to put my under tray back on because they forgot to. & they had to straighen my stearing wheel... Oh & it's coverd in scratches now & one is about 8 inches long.. F**king Renault monkeys... Oh & I forgot that when I picked it up there was muddy foot prints inside . I'd hovered it out the day before it went in...
I had it out with Robert the so called service manager.. & told him it will never come back to them . I also told RUK about the appalling costomer service & the local rep is going to look into it.
I've bought 6 cars of them in the past & this is the last one....

Bedford amazing!!!! Couldn't ask for more help then what they gave me!! Will so be going back there!!

Told you Dan.. There are the best round here.. It's a shame there not all the same!!!

Very true mate, they were so helpful. Nothing like they are at Milton Keynes!

Very true James, what garage do you use?? Plus have you ever had an MOT and left your hids on, or have you taken them out.

Not had an mot yet! ;)

As for garages the first two where done in Northampton an its booked into Thorney Motorsport this coming Tuesday for its 3rd

As for warranty ill prob go Jaybe like chicken