Gotta say goodbye to the Twingo!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex_225

Reaction score
And hello to mini-225!!! :eek:

Happened a bit quicker than anticipated but over the moon.

173F8A9B-81EA-4A6C-A4FA-1337B7305AF1-1868-000001295D40245D_zpsc3a90ed4.jpg

Don't panic the Gordini is staying haha. But the Mrs will be looking to sell her 133 for something a bit bigger.

We had looked at the Megane III Coupe but actually realised there's as much space in the Clio III so we've got our sights on a Clio 200.

Just gonna wait and see what bargains there are in the spring/summer what with the new 200 coming out.

Congrats! My mate went from a Twingo rs to a Clio rs as he had a baby! And he slightly regrets it, the Clio is really cramped!

When we look after the neice and nephew, I can get them both in the car with car seats and stuff in the boot.

Just my thoughts!
Great news on the new arrival though!

Thing is the Twingo would do but the Clio has a bigger boot and more room for getting a child seat in and out. We've put a child seat for one of my Mrs friends kids in the Twingo. It worked but the seat going forward didn't pull forward as far as the Clio.

Ironically the next car up in size, the Megane barely offers that much more room unless you got for the mundane four door! lol

Congrats! The new 200T is a 5 door, you know. ;)

Yeah the new RS is indeed a five door but not surprisingly there's no more room in the back though. Plus I'm not paying £20k for one! lol

I'll happily have a 12 month old or pre-registered 2.0 200. :)