Greattings from Portugal!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ti_saoil

Reaction score
Hi to all!!
I'm actually a proud GT owner.
I decided to join to this forum, cause I don't know why but I can't access to the twingooc forum.
So here I am!

Oh and this is my project:
uaqs.jpg

a4jg.jpg

7h9m.jpg

67em.jpg

It's a work going project and a dailydrive/trackcar.
This year I intend to finish the outside look, so next year start saving for major mechanic transformation!!

Cheers to all!!!

ti_saoil":7s787yg7 said:
And thanks for the welcome! :D
What is the offset in millimeters? Also did they fit on without rubbing your arches on lock? Im hopefully having some made very soon so i need to know lol

oscar":1tgk5aew said:
ti_saoil":1tgk5aew said:
And thanks for the welcome! :D
What is the offset in millimeters? Also did they fit on without rubbing your arches on lock? Im hopefully having some made very soon so i need to know lol

It has 120mm from the inside to the center. It doesn't rub anywhere.. Only back wheels I had to put a little bit camber so it won't rub on rear arches. But if I ride with people on back seats I've to be carefull passing through bumps. It was me who took the measures, so I can cross wheels from time to time!

Fantastic ! But how did you get camber on the rears when it is a fixed beam axle?? Really keen to know, i have coilovers and camber front bolts ready to go for when i decide on my wheels. Ur car looks fantastic on deep steel wheels

singlespeed":lxzo8rk4 said:
oscar":lxzo8rk4 said:
But how did you get camber on the rears when it is a fixed beam axle??
Something like these, bolted between the axle and the stub axle will adjust the camber or toe.
https://www.pure-motorsport.co.uk/details.php?itemid=127

Thanks!! ;)
Yes something like that! But I went on cheap version and only put 2 metal washers (2mm) on each wheel!
And it works fine! HeHe!!! :lol:

Looks good, needs more pictures though, the two you've posted are just teasing us!