Gt coilovers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt got them on mine but heard they are not very good quality and offer a very harsh ride

Know a lad who had his seals burst twice in 6000 with them, good springs are an alternative a good set of Coilovers is the best advice I can give if you can afford them

Alright cheers guys, I've just seen a set of lowering springs on eBay, so might give them a go and get her some spacers,

I have ta technix, been on for about a year, ive had no problems, but there is a little modification you need to do on the rear for them to fit. They are very good coilovers for the price. Yes they do have a bit of a harsh ride if you go through potholes all the time but really theyre not too bad, what would you expect with coilovers anyway.
The fronts fit perfectly with them being 58mm bolt spacing, you need to use your top strut bearing, so youll need spring compressors to remove them off your old struts.
The rears are a little more difficult, for the shock absorbers you need to chop down the top rubber bushes (in your boot) so you can put the nut on top, need to chop about half off. For the springs you can use the existing parts off the OEM springs, the white bit on top fits snug in the adjuster and for the pig tail on the spring at the bottom youll need to get a Stanley knife and trim around where the pig tail goes until it fits in, its a bit off a squeeze but its ok.
The drop isn't too bad, the front will go down as low as you want but the rear only goes so far down and I have the adjusters all the way down with about 20mm arch gap, but I like the slight nose dive look. You just have to remember that they aren't twingo coilovers, so theyre not gonna be perfect fit. But mine have been ok for about a year now.