• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GT Cold air feed

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sullii94

Reaction score
Has anybody got the standard cold air feed for the GT they're willing to part with? As most of the clips are broken on mine so it's currently held on with cable ties(bodge job) but still works :)

Very tempting to just put another on but want to keep it as standard as possible, until my insurance goes down

Will pay and collect/pay for postage

Anybody got one the want to sell?
If not, how much would it be from Renault?

i'll get you a price for one tomorrow in work if you wish? it will be be trade price posted :) if you're happy with the price, you could paypal gift me the coin and i can get it sent to you asap. i'll let you know either way!

hey man, it's 63 quid then delivery on top (i don't know how much it would be to deliver, i don't use couriers at all lol if someone else knows how much delivery would be then let me know?!?!) will come with the invoice etc mate so that nobodys getting pumped lol but if you ad on delivery i think that would wipe out the trade discount price and make it more expensive so you'd be cheaper perhaps to go into your local renault dealership and get one. will be about 70 notes ?

Okay, thanks for letting me know, Not as bad as i thought! Is that for both parts? The part that attaches to the bumper and the feed that goes to airbox?
Where abouts are you based? if you ordered it on the cheap i could collect if it isnt far? :)

aye man the entire section from the airbox to the bumper :) i'm in glasgow, funny feeling that may not be very close to you lol?