Gt fog light removal

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad133

Reaction score
how do I go about removing the fog lights? I tried the search but got nothing
Thank you

I'm actually going to remove my fog lights as well to get a better cooling for the intercooler.

But both are getting removed just so it doesn't look strange but could that cause a problem when removing the fog on the other side as well? Dirt or debris getting inside?

Thank you oscar and yeah I'm doing it for the same reason, put some tape over the connection and put them out the way and I can't see there being a problem then

boys it may be worth your time to cunjure up some form of mesh cover in the same vein as the image below, obviously that would keep dirt and debris out or at least stones / leaves and major blockages to air flow, whilst still giving you excellent airflow to your intercooler. take the bumper off and from the rear of it, draw out a template for the shape of the back of the fog light recess and then get some mesh + clips of some sort to hold the mesh in place? offcourse paint it to the same colour as your bumper or something like that? :)

https://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk415/mattybr5/jdm%20sti%207%20oz%20wheels/null_zpsc3c8fc09.jpg

on second thoughts, perhaps not as basic as just a bit of mesh but you know what i mean? perhaps autocad design + a 3d printing service ??? :) wouldn't be too expensive

That's a pretty good idea, im going to do something like that in my week of soon

I've just ordered some mesh that should sit between the bumper and fog light surround