GT Reanault sport or GT line??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehealy5

Reaction score
hey guys! i am going to buy the GT renault sport badge for my car when i stumbled across this "GT line" badge.

car_photo_508045_zps9d3711fc.jpg

iv never seen one before. im defo going for the renault sport badge but just wondered what every one thought of this badge???

I've seen it on Laguna's and Megane's. Usually it's on the more fancier cars with all the nice extra details (rims, diffuser, chrome exhausts tips, etc..)

Although I've seen the "GT Line" in a different lettertype and not the one you're showing here.

dnt worry i will not be buying it! lol its not something i would go for personaly, iv just never seen one like this before and its defo produced by renault.

maggi112":21za6bib said:
The rs gt badge is far nicer and quite tasteful

it sure is! its just shame they didnt come on the GT's as standard.

logo_g12_zps23924091.jpg

thought id pop it up to restore the balance! should look really good and just finnish the back end of nicely

Mike_Robo":236zrmfe said:
when i had my GT I got the GT 'RS' badge, £30 off ebay from Spain :) it finished the rear off nicely :)

yeah thats the same listing where im going to get mine from. how long did it take yours to arrive??

Bit odd having a GT renaultsport as its technically not a renaultsport.

Thursto133":1sb380et said:

renaultsport design the suspension setup for the GT range so no reason why the twingo shouldnt have the badge, my clio did.

24112010010.jpg

Martin_172":a42w92mr said:
Thursto133":a42w92mr said:

renaultsport design the suspension setup for the GT range so no reason why the twingo shouldnt have the badge, my clio did.

24112010010.jpg
Out of interest. What's the difference between the GT line suspension setup and the non-GT Clio?

Martin_172":1rkzg1my said:
night and day, 40% stiffer setup from memory different springs and dampers, GT clios handle closer to an RS than they do to a Dynamique S
Ah right fair enough! I didn't even know there was a difference, thought it Was just cosmetic differences on the GT line. oops lol