Gt service

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
Went and had the gt's 2nd service today. Booked it in for a while u wait 1 and have been payin a service plan for the past 16 months. Anyway give them the keys and was told it will take upto 2 hours so I went to the cafe. I just walk in the cafe door and Renault ring me to say the service plan is for my old clio with the same reg as the twingo so they can't use the service plan were have to cancel it start a new 1 and refund u the £284 that u have paid. So I said ok with the refund r pay for the service er no we can't do that u have to pay for it and wait 28 days for your refund and oh we will charge u a admin fee aswel. In january last year when I took the wifes scenic in for a service me and the bloke on the desk rang the woman up and told her I no longer own the Clio but it was ok it won't effect the plan. I'm really f**ked off cos they have been makin intrest out of my money sittin in there account to be told there gonna charge me to give it back. Also asked for my handbrake to be looked at Cos it's loose moves side to side oh your have to book it in cos u have to take the carpet out and it's not under warranty cos it's wear and tear but if u want u's to do it that will be £415 please.

Jordysport":1c9mzqcd said:
What!!! ****** ******* * ********** ****** ******

I would kick up serious ****
I'm waitin for RUK to phone me today. As I said to the service bloke the car is 2 years old not 10 years it shouldn't of come loose. Karl kindly emailed me the pic of the 2 bolts off his programm at work so if the don't fix it r just cut the carpet