gtsteve twingo gt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtsteve

Reaction score
hi everyone I'm at eve from gateshead. just got my first twingo the other day and thought I better get a thread started.
so I've got myself a renault twingo gt in orange. is orange the name of it or has it got a proper name for the colour? its got 30700 miles on full MOT and 6 month tax. its a clean little thing and surprised me at the speed of it for a 1.2. I particularly like the automatic headlights, the front end and of course the turbo.

got plans for it however don't know when I'll do them as I have 2 year warrinty with it so don't want to void it to soon.

anyway here's some pics of the car.....

the fun has begun, ordered some bits and bobs already.

osram night breaker unlimited headlight bulbs
osram night breaker unlimited fog lights bulbs
bright white led reverse bulb
6 white led sidelights (2 for side lights, 2 for numberplate, 1 for boot light, 1 for interior light)
black magnetic tax disc holder with orange renault badge
wind deflectors
twingo fully tailored floor mats
bike rack to ship me and my bike about to different trails

future plans....
exterior.
bullet wheels black centre polished dish 15x7 on 195 50 15
wind deflectors. done
lowered on coilovers
nightbreaker bulbs. done
led sidelights and number plate lights. done
silver indicator bulbs
rs spoiler
lots of carbon wrap in mind aswell.

interior
genuine renault sport floor mats. done
gordini orange seatbelts. done
led interior light and boit light. done
black suede roof lining and c pillars
black and orange renault tax disc holder. done
upgraded speakers and cd player
orange gaiters

engine
bmc panel filter
ktec exhaust system
ktec remap
dump valve
clio 182 injectors

not a massive plan list, obviously few touches here and there. For a start the drums and Calipers are going gloss black tomorow.

hope yous like it and any advice welcome. New to the twingo scene :).

oh and here's my other baby

steve:)

love my bike :) used to bmx but it's not very fun these days being 23 in a skatepark full of 12 year old haha. suspension comes in handy blasting down rock gardens haha

steve, judging by the bike tyres it's only right that you go get some maxxis ma-z1 drift tyres :D you can get them in 15's for silly cheap, really really good sticky tyres! better than a toyo proxy for the same priceeee :D

Welcome Steve, lovely GT pal, I'm a local lad in Washington. Drive a 133 Silverstone.

Did u u go to summer madness?

things are getting serious. MASSIVE update tonight :)

I didn't no, stayed clear after what I heard from the first one and seeing the traffic!! SERIOUS you say?! Excellent......

as serious as the awkward moment when tommy phones you and says ''day one in the big brother house'' and for a split second you think you are talking to the big bother guy? :D

oscar":wjhuxlu4 said:
as serious as the awkward moment when tommy phones you and says ''day one in the big brother house'' and for a split second you think you are talking to the big bother guy? :D

Shit

That is serious!

gutted. was supposed to be picking up some 16 x 8 rota grids with tyres in bronze for 290. was due to get them tonight but he's pulled out. said his mam bought them for him and when he said I was coming she wouldn't let him sell them :(

I never went either. seen the pictures though. They took a tank!!!

16x8 is huuuuge dude! my friend jacob recently got his 18'' grids on his scooby wrx refurbed in a golden bronze colour, looks verrry verryyy nice

Rob_McLav":22a9dvds said:
Rota grids are awesome didn't realise u could get them in twingo fitment!!!

offcourse you can, neils had them on his gordini for a good while now look awesome as if they were made for the twingo :) ps rob my inbox isn't working and those codes are useless, you need the RN number. i checked earlier, mines has one lol

so my new new genuine mats came today. wasn't putting them in a dirty car so Ive gave the interior a good clean and got some interior pics also since I never put any on

mats look so good. £54.00 well spent.

gave the car a quick clean and meguirs back to black aswell

bike rack has came but I haven't opened it yet. might test it tomorrow :)