Guess what I get to drive!!! ;D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan133

Reaction score
So last year for my birthday my girlfriend bought me a voucher at buyagift and on the 22nd of march I'm doing a Lamborghini & Ferrari driving experience!!!! Cannot wait, may get a few photos with them next to the twingo! ;)

il see if they relate to the twingo!! ;D

Sounds awesome :) I've got a similar one too that I got my birthday last year but going to wait out for the warmer weather too book it up. You must take lots of pics and tell us all how awesome it is :) have fun dude!!

Yeah I wanted to do it in the warmer weather aswell but mine expires on April the third so got to get it done soon. I will do don't worry! ;)

lgonzalez":32fp4qzp said:
Sounds awesome :) I've got a similar one too that I got my birthday last year but going to wait out for the warmer weather too book it up. You must take lots of pics and tell us all how awesome it is :) have fun dude!!

if its a "Virgin expirence day" you have to book it within 6 months of purchase! might wanna check yours might not last long enough for good weather. i got one for xmas and will be booking it soon!! cant wait! just hope i come back alive!! haha

Nah mine ain't virgin mate, it's buyagift. :) there amazing! Cannot wait to do it.

mikehealy5":2e6wu3zk said:
lgonzalez":2e6wu3zk said:

if its a "Virgin expirence day" you have to book it within 6 months of purchase! might wanna check yours might not last long enough for good weather. i got one for xmas and will be booking it soon!! cant wait! just hope i come back alive!! haha
Not sure who mines with but all I know it's got a year so got til September to do it :) get a choice of a whole bunch or cars, lambo, Aston, Ferrari can't remember what else lol but can't wait :)

thats not bad at all i get 6months with mine. thinking of booking mine around may/june time, my choices are farrari, aston martain ,porsche and a single seat race car. not to sure what the single seater is as it dosnt say. knowing my luck id pick it and get given a go kart!! haha think im gona go of the aston. what you guys decided on?

We'll I got the choice of Audi R8, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, then other things like single seater or 4x4 and other stuff. Always wanted to drives the lambo so that's my first pick, then it's got to be the Ferrari. :)

I really wanted the aerial atom but its not available at the place I'm going to apparently, I'm having a tough time deciding between the Aston and the Lambo, the Ferrari 360 on offer just doesn't excite me for some reason :-/