Guildford Meet 14th January (Night) Picture Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

Reaction score
DSC04081.jpg

DSC04078.jpg

DSC04076.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

DSC04064.jpg

DSC04063.jpg

Best photos from my less than suitable camera/pillar tripod arrangement. Roll on the good photos lol

They are some nice photos there Karl. Wonder who took them? ;)

Al":26vp06sj said:
They are some nice photos there Karl. Wonder who took them? ;)

So are yours some are mine :lol: you aint taking the credit for them all :lol:

First batch mostly mine, second batch mostly yours, although I will take credit for the awesome water reflection photo down that road ;)

Al":1oqrqa8f said:
First batch mostly mine, second batch mostly yours, although I will take credit for the awesome water reflection photo down that road ;)

Its a mixture all i can say is the Nikon has done us proud :)

Definitely - loving some of the shots, they've come out great!

Its wierd some that looked good on the camera was shocking and didnt look great on the camera but look good on the PC :s

Never trust the old liveview on a shoot [;)]

Live view actually sucks. It's alright for getting the crops right at dodgy angles but it never focuses properly. Don't see why it wont though, unless it uses a different algorithm or something...

Anyway, will get my snaps up a bit later :)

Really good pictures, Just waiting for Matt to upload his so we can decide who is better :p

chappers":1hzuqd7c said:
Really good pictures, Just waiting for Matt to upload his so we can decide who is better :p

That's not going to work because:

a:Matt's are better; Karl will blame me on the shots and taking them
b:Karl's are better; Karl will claim he took all of them.

:p

chappers":3133cja9 said:
Haha Al you cant win, :p

Exactly! It's a loose, loose situation for me. Although I have to say I love the low down rear facing shot of my car and Karl did take that.