Guildford Meet 14th January (Night)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the way to collect my immaculately clean car (well, just the spoiler) so will see whoever is going later on!

Twingogeekeo":2ra47aiy said:
Oh yes beers on Al ;)

Good one Mr making me £180 out of pocket :p

I'm bringing my compact camera so am trusting the DSLR boys to bring theirs as I don't fancy dragging mine with me.

Should cost you more ;)

And i think mines dead but ill find out when i get home if that the case we can put it on charge while we are at the parkway ;)

u guys still out having fun?
i finish work in bout 30mins so might go for a blast to try and find some twingo's :lol:
im expecting some top class pics btw :cool:

We all left about 30min ago! Plenty of pics were taken! Was a good meet!

Was Nice to meet everyone.

Karl would proberly say Als dirty car ruined it lol

Max":1vnud2m9 said:
We all left about 30min ago! Plenty of pics were taken! Was a good meet!

Was Nice to meet everyone.

Karl would proberly say Als dirty car ruined it lol

Same, was a great catch up and great to meet new 133 owners.

Top class photos will be available by Matt and myself (on Karl's camera - he spent most of the evening taking photos of me......before I commandeered the camera!)

im gutted, was looking forward to meeting some members and seeing what my camera can do :roll:
hopefully i can tempt karl into another meet soon :cool:

TURBO":3emplxqn said:
im gutted, was looking forward to meeting some members and seeing what my camera can do :roll:
hopefully i can tempt karl into another meet soon :cool:

Yeah definitely, although it's a bit of a trek for me for just an evening. You can teach Karl what to shoot at car meets!

Yea was a awesome meet guys thanks for coming along and yes Als car wrecked the photos :(

I promise I'll wash it next time. I have (surprisingly) a few good shots off my camera. I'll put them up later.

anyone fancy another guildford/ surrey meet sometime next week????????????