guys with the rs tuning maps

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin_172

Reaction score
few questions...
when cold its an absolute pig to drive, and I don't mean 172/197 pig I mean worse, any of you have this issue or does it get better with time?

part throttle for example when cruising on the motorway its very jerky you either have to speed up or slow down to get it running smoothly

when I give it full throttle in 2nd gear and lift off there is a delay maby 2-3 seconds between me lifting off and it stopping to accelerate, any of you have this issue? so basically when you lift off and press the clutch it revs up or if your approaching a junction it runs away from you!

just looking for a bit of feedback to see if its a common issue with the map or something not quite right with mine. Basically if im flat out it drives awesome but anything else its not very nice to drive

That sounds more like your throttle peddle (previous posts with mats causing it to be held down) or throttle body is sticking (is the GT throttle body below the center of the scuttle panel and suseptible to water dripping on it)

Give Paul a call, as I'm sure he can advise more about the mapping part

no issues with mats and throttle body is at the front of the engine on the inlet manifold on the GT. yeah gonna give him a call about it just odd that it was perfect until mapped. its a loooooong drive down if it needs to go back!!

it will act perfect 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th gears just 2nd, and every time not intermittent or anything

Done a few more miles and either im getting used to it or it seems to ve smoothing out a bit, still issues with 2nd gear but i can drive around it!