GYM

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam

Reaction score
I want to but it's far too pricey for a subscription. :( I suffer from back pain (although not actually seen a doctor cos its sporadic back pain lol) so I'd like to try and sort it maybe by doing some excercising or fitness regime but its the money!

4 times a week.

My gym is a nice little builders' gym that nobody knows about. Very rarely have to queue for a bench/machine etc.

I'd don't have enough income as it all goes on petrol for the little i-music to go to the gym so I just do bodyweight exercises at home.

I keep everything in the 8-12 rep range but I do loads of sets

Only went for rowing/cycling machine , but cancelled as dads bought me a cycling bike so when the roads arent all shitty I'll just cycle and do some jogging!

Tried it once before, but I'm much happier just going for a cycle /jog /swim /squash game

Ah never been a gym goer!!

Don't see the point when both jobs keep me active and working out

I go from 5 to 3 times a week depending how much hours I'm working (12h shifts are rough)
Mines rather pricey, 120€ for 3 months but nice atmosphere and not many people so allmost no waiting lines or hassle of getting on a machine.

If you do this for the first time, start easy don't look at other people but yourself. If you want results, you need to go frequently and have some self discipline.

One of the most important things is control your respiration and keeping your back straight and firm during excercises or you'll do more bad than good. This may sound easy but believe me, I've been going for a year now and sometimes I still find myself making mistakes.

Most people train their upper body but training your legs (with machines) are equally important since these are the biggest muscles of your body. If you train them, your body release alot of testosterone and hormones which improve the muscle strength of your entire body.

Normally I do 1 day with machines and the other day cardio (+ punching bag for my french boxing). Or you can do them all in 1 day but e.g, if you trained your arms then let them rest for a day.

I've got a gym pass but don't get the time to go where I'm always at work and to tired when I get in

i am in the gym everyday only because i work there lol try and get 3 sessions a week if i can

Lordyb":2lrnr5th said:
I get bored at the gym. Would rather play sport such as football and badminton.

Yup, bores me too!

I have 6 a side, football training, football match during the week so that'll do me! Will just go for a run if I feel I need to do more!

I used to go to the gym every day, coach on a Tuesday night, rock-it ball on a Wednesday night and football on a Thursday night ... At first my body was in agony but it was worth it in the end. Wish I could motivate myself to go back to the gym again but at the end of the day after work the last thing on my mind is the gym :lol:

I go to the gym in search of talent... Can't beat a sweaty snatch..

I go regularly for a few weeks/months, then I just don't do anything or a few weeks/months,
At the moment I'm not.. Last thing I was doing was boxing training, for the fotness, not to fight, and it was my girlfriends dad who did it, but he's training on his own for a fight in march so after that will be gyming again.. He has quite a few good ideas for workouts