Had the 197 rolling roaded....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weebob

Reaction score
It seems it's one of the good ones....
c13fa052-fbf8-2769.jpg

Matt":1roc0bhr said:
Nice one :) Wonder what the "good" 200's get in that case? :/
class31's 200 went on at the same time and pulled the following..

RUN1
Flywheel est = 206bhp @ 7,210rpm
Max Torque = 160.9lbs @ 5,617rpm

RUN2
Flywheel est = 205.6bhp @ 7,233rpm
Max Torque = 160.6lbs @ 5,584rpm

RUN3
Flywheel est = 205.6bhp @ 7,172rpm
Max Torque = 160.8lbs @ 5,581rpm

(nicked from a tread on 197/200.net)

BlackTwingo-i":kmie375o said:
Thought you would of waited for the meet!
don't worry there will be a list of mods added to the car by then... cams For a start ;)

Jordysportracing":1glscngj said:
weebob":1glscngj said:
BlackTwingo-i":1glscngj said:
don't worry there will be a list of mods added to the car by then... cams For a start ;)

Why don't you just buy the engine on 197.net thats already got it all done and for the same price as cams.
I know it's a bad word in these parts, but I quite like the 12 month warranty offered by ktec on there cat cams and remap bundle.

Just a shame the cam belt isn't due for another 4 years else that would be the excuse the Mrs needed.

weebob":1z2hp6eh said:
Jordysportracing":1z2hp6eh said:
weebob":1z2hp6eh said:
BlackTwingo-i":1z2hp6eh said:

Why don't you just buy the engine on 197.net thats already got it all done and for the same price as cams.
I know it's a bad word in these parts, but I quite like the 12 month warranty offered by ktec on there cat cams and remap bundle.

Just a shame the cam belt isn't due for another 4 years else that would be the excuse the Mrs needed.

nearly coughed up my beverage then. from my experience of K-tec i wouldn't touch them as far as i could throw them, everything i've owned that is K-tec branded has failed within 2-3 months, maybe this time they can make it last 12 months and then fail that would be an achievement. Just go to somewhere like RS-Tuning and get it done, safe in the knowledge that it will be done right first time and last. the question you have to ask yourself is why K-tec NEED to give 12 months warranty on the Cams and remap is it because of their reliability reputation thats putting people off and they've tried to repair that?

Sorry, but I don't get the figures.
Why is peak engine power produced 500rpm above peak wheel power, when one is a direct calculation from the other?