Hailstones set off my car alarm, is yours as sensitive?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamRolyPoly

Reaction score
Hailstones yesterday, heard car alarm going off, looked out and it was mine, (thought it might've been somebody elses,) I live in a cul-de-sac so there's a few other cars about,
must be set to be very sensitive,,,

Nope they didn't set mine off! Mines only ever gone off when I deadlock it with the window open

I once owned a yaris tsport and if it was locked and I hand washed it, the alarm would set off, so I had to always unlock it when I washed it, Strange,

I've never heard mine go off!? might be a silly question but are they alarmed as standard? lol

JamRolyPoly":2x77a8ro said:
I once owned a yaris tsport and if it was locked and I hand washed it, the alarm would set off, so I had to always unlock it when I washed it, Strange,

I had the same issue with my 2007 Yaris T-Sport ... i always unlocked it so the alarm was off and then locked it with the key lol.

Leanne":nn4vgu6f said:
I've never heard mine go off!? might be a silly question but are they alarmed as standard? lol

U moron! What car doesn't come with a alarm now a days.

weebob":3btrehsq said:
Jet wash sets mine off every time without fail
Erm :? You have actualy washed it... more than once :eek: :D

Matts stereo set my allarm off :lol:

matbry01":2g9wx3qy said:
Leanne":2g9wx3qy said:

U moron! What car doesn't come with a alarm now a days.
I did actually think that but you never know unless you ask right! plus the fact its never gone off is weird!!

I've been to a couple of car events and the bass from other cars has set of either mine or the Mrs alarms. Also lightening that hit a tree at the back of my neighbours garden set off my car alarm. lol