Hakosuka Racing Introduction

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok then, although the place I work for is an authorised repairer (Renault Minute) if that makes any difference? Owned by someone who also owns a Peugeot dealership so don't know if it's different rules regarding discounts etc as it's not a full on dealership, I'll ask as soon as I need something haha. And thank you kindly :)

picture_742_f.jpg

so who wants one of these then? these are the renaultsport steering wheels that feature in the R2 Twingo, as well as the R3 Clio and all of the Factory Cup Racers.

£181 delivered to your door :D

oscar":29r6u1yt said:
picture_742_f.jpg

so who wants one of these then? these are the renaultsport steering wheels that feature in the R2 Twingo, as well as the R3 Clio and all of the Factory Cup Racers.

Want want want want want!

Brad133":yahocz5g said:
oscar":yahocz5g said:
picture_742_f.jpg

i can only do a limited run, as there are only 4 left. being honest, i cant gurantee any more orders after the 4 are gone :)

oscar":2hx3km68 said:
Brad133":2hx3km68 said:
oscar":2hx3km68 said:
picture_742_f.jpg

i can only do a limited run, as there are only 4 left. being honest, i cant gurantee any more orders after the 4 are gone :)
That sucks, I can't buy ATM as there's no guarantee I'm going to get my car back

fingers crossed she's back on the road soon, which she will be :D the french tart a sturdy little creature. let's hope the arseholes that are insurance companies agree!

markhardy":1kequc5d said:
Not being funny but Adam does them around 147 to 151

you're right mark, you're not being funny. : )
ktec do them for 202 and demon tweeks used to do them for 217, but nobody has stock anymore in europe bar one or two places. 3 + month wait outwith french borders and you're not guranteed one either

thanks for the support mate.

oscar":1k24h3lw said:
fingers crossed she's back on the road soon, which she will be :D the french tart a sturdy little creature. let's hope the arseholes that are insurance companies agree!
Cheers mate, hoping so, rocking a 62 plate ford focus 1.6 petrol power house at he minute. 103.3 bhp power!!!

thanks to the two splendid chaps who just placed an order! out of the initial 4, 2 are left :)

there will be none left in Europe after these are gone guys. the only remaining sabelt factory stock is in australia and the pricing on importing those with taxes and all will push towards the mid 200's which isn't cool

sullii94":3kz6uxwa said:
So much want, so little money! :(

there are still two available so don't worry about that, i'll hopefully be able to source some more. i can provide the correct boss kit as part of a package too which will include the required resistors for the renault airbag too. maybe santa will be good to you this year?

Nicky does them for 150+vat I think he usually does a pretty quick turnaround. But if Oscar can can them on here for 181 delivered I would say that is pretty good :)

thank you neil, well we don't want Karen disapproving otherwise you'll be making your own dinner from now until friday!

Bit of an update of things in progress.

Over the past week I have been creating some baffled oil catch cans. This features a unique filtration system over two levels of baffles, resulting in 3 different chambers or levels inside of the catch can itself. I don't want to show you incomplete photos, but I am obviously arousing your interest as always to keep you informed of what's going on at hakosuka racing.

Will come as a 1 Liter catch can, in your choice of powdercoated colours including candy's. The prototype is made of marine grade aluminium but if truth be told, this only cranks the price up and is not worth it. I am making these out of HC steel and Stainless steel for those who request a shiny stainless finnish Tig welded. HC steel will be in sheet form, very thin material and is used in race car body shells wheras normal cars shells are made from thin mild steel. Using steel has a few advantages, namely this ....

Tempering_colors_in_steel.jpg

let's get a neo 'chrome' minus the chrome effect on the go. Not only does this look cool, but it it actually prevents the steel from rusting as the colours you see actually builds up a strong oxide layer, this process is used to temper steel to make it harder / stronger. If you should want this finnish, it will come clear coated for extra protection and shine. All catch cans are hand made by myself and are made to fit the twingo with the 3 different sized PCV hose joiners and comes supplied with a mounting bracket

Price will be £70 + postage (a mishimoto is £250) in your choice of colour or finnish. Pictures next week, sorry for teasing as always!

Dave