Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110's

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham

Reaction score
Have any of you guys had them/rate them?

The Clio lot rave about them, and where I need 3 new tyres, am looking as to what to replace my current ones with. Price wise, they be cheaper than what I've got at the mo (Kleber Hydraxer's) and almost half of what Renault recommend to whack on!!

Anyone know the life expectancy haha of these tyres, what they like in the wet etc??

ive got Hankook S1 Evos on mine and they are all good, not quite as good as the contis but for what i paid for them i cant complain. they seem to be lasting a lot better than the contis did though

I've got now the Hankook Ventus EVO S1 XL and they awesome^^ You can achieve incredible cornering speeds and they really comfortable and quite on the road

I plan on keeping with the conti's regardless of the price. Purely cos as I see it, dieppe employ some sort of god who tunes chassis to everythihng, including the tyres. And I can't see how I know any better. The conti's are lovely to drive with as it is

maggi112":34wj8yme said:
I plan on keeping with the conti's regardless of the price. Purely cos as I see it, dieppe employ some sort of god who tunes chassis to everythihng, including the tyres. And I can't see how I know any better. The conti's are lovely to drive with as it is

I've switched from the original 195 Continentals to 205 Hankooks and they are much better, despite being around half the price; They look better too :)

Ive never had them but have a Meganesport customer who raves about them. Says there the best tyres he can find.

Monster Detail":2xm8lery said:
maggi112":2xm8lery said:

I've switched from the original 195 Continentals to 205 Hankooks and they are much better, despite being around half the price; They look better too :)

Same here. I was on the track at Rockingham with them in the wet at fcs and was really impressed with the 205 Hankook's. I got four nearly new and twingo alloys in orange powdercoat for £150 :)