Happy Christmas

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singlespeed

Reaction score
Prezies opened, chocolate scoffed and some stashed in my bag for later :cool:

Off to work tomorrow :(

Merry Christmas boss man, sorry to hear your working but once its over you can get the car down to Leeds.

Pssstttttt once he's gone let the party begin!!!!!!

Happy Christmas Neil! Any prezzies for the car?? Working over Christmas sucks, I feel your pain pal. Luckily I'm off this year :)

Merry Crim-blower-hat!

Sorry to rub it in but im now off till the 6th of Jan, w00t!

Friedchicken91":1cywphnm said:
Merry Christmas boss man, sorry to hear your working but once its over you can get the car down to Leeds.

Pssstttttt once he's gone let the party begin!!!!!!
The car is already in Leeds. Hopefully, I'll get to pick it up in three n half weeks time :)

David. Gone! I'm only 55 miles North East from Fraserburgh and we do have Internet ;) yes its rubbish, but I'm not completely gone.

Thanks for the messages :) Commiserations to anyone else who is working :(

same here also working on christmas >_> but hey i look at this way no monies = no upgrades :D

Woot. It looks like Christmas eve will be quiet :) 14 meter seas and 90mph wind probably means there won't be much work happening.

singlespeed":3c6lver9 said:
Woot. It looks like Christmas eve will be quiet :) 14 meter seas and 90mph wind probably means there won't be much work happening.

hopefully the weather goes this way also then our Gottwald's cannot work :D

Merry Christmas everyone :) hope Santa is good to you all!

Thankfully I am off until the 6th of January. Got a busy couple of weeks with Christmas, New Year and my birthday but looking forward to chilling in between.

What's everyone else doing?

X

No traffic going from and to work so that's good + working night shifts + holidays = $ for car mods!
Brace yourselves, Ktec booking in is coming :-D

singlespeed":1ulhkbws said:
EFA.
Offshore tomorrow to sit about for a week being bored shitless :roll:

Weather for the next few days, means more of the same.

singlespeed":225iuofi said:
singlespeed":225iuofi said:
EFA.
Offshore tomorrow to sit about for a week being bored shitless :roll:

Weather for the next few days, means more of the same.

Nothing worse mate. Sometimes at my work when we're up to speed on reporting and stuff there's not much else we can do but twiddle our thumbs and clutch at straws by making up small reports or checking calls that have been made that day lol. Not being allowed to look at your phone/the Internet really doesn't help either!