Head unit help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay4

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Silverstone head unit has pre amp output connections (RCA plugs)?

Karl has a sub on his standard headunit I believe. I don't know which head unit that is though. Might e worth a pm, although I'm fairly sure he had someone do it for him, I recall he took the piss cos his remote for his sub has one more knob than mine :lol:

maggi112":3w013tet said:
Karl has a sub on his standard headunit I believe. I don't know which head unit that is though. Might e worth a pm, although I'm fairly sure he had someone do it for him, I recall he took the piss cos his remote for his sub has one more knob than mine :lol:
he did indeed get someone else to fit it. Damb lazy bugger :lol:

Jay4 did you find out if the standard headunit has RCA outputs? I've searched the forums but can't find an answer.

I've just ordered pioneer TS-Q131C front door speakers and dash tweeters plus a Kenwood KSC-SW01 under seat mini sub. The sub claims to be the worlds smallest powered sub which is ideal for the Twingo. I'm not a big bass head and just want a slightly fuller sound.

Pic of the sub below. Got it through Amazon for £102.

8273738605_9cb0aa1d44.jpg

Jay4":jqml4knh said:
Does anyone know if the Silverstone head unit has pre amp output connections (RCA plugs)?

the stock head unit haven't rca but have hi-level connection, so you need an amplifier that support hi-level connection instead rca or if you want to do a big improvement, i need a dsp connected to the head unit, and then you can connect how many amplifiers you want to the dsp with rca

Stunty":1mrm19ym said:

Just wondering, quite fancy an hnderseat sub, i have the pioneers aswell

How dificult will this sub be to connect up to standard headunit? Should it just plug in and play?