Hellloooo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukeallen

Reaction score
Hi, purchased my first twingo today. its a 2010 twingo 133 cup with a tidy 14k miles and one lady owner. got a decent trade in price for my 06 fabia vrs a chunk off the price in the window i couldt resist! im from near swaffham norfolk, anyone else around in east anglia? got lots of plans for the car will be starting a progress thread as soon as i pick the car up :D this is where the adventure begins....

The old fabia Vrs...
NikonJune12114.jpg

And what will replace it in the driveway :D

IMAG0413.jpg

Welcome, :)

Very nice car, keep us updated with what you do! ;)

Welcome to the madhouse. What plans have you got for it?

Welcome :) I'd agree silver rs' look awesome ;)

I'm occasionally out that way. Do a fair few trips to near kings Lynn, and when I'm out that way often pass swaffham on the way to Norwich. Think we've got a couple of Norwich based members too.

Welcome.

Not long ago, I was playing with a PD130 VRS at sencible speeds as it was wet (surprising for a Scottish summer). He could gain a bit of a lead, pulling away onto the straights but each set of bends or roundabout let me catch up again. I don't know how they would compare when pushing on in the dry but I bet the Fabia would have the advantage on flowing roads, but the Twingo can certainly outshine it on anything twisty.

I still miss the torque of the PD130 (160) in my old A3 :cry:

Well i work in the vinyl wrapping business so it would be rude if i didnt wrap a few bits on it and add some stickers here and there. Anyone go to the meets at newmarket or thetford then?