hello all

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the club :) Nice looking GT you've got there

Were you on Twingooc? As I've already liked your page

yea i did join but tbh there wasn't much activity so i had this site recommended i know im not a 133 owner as it states so sorry in advance!!

It's ok as I drive an i-music which is below the GT. This forum is very active so enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the forum, nice to see another red fellow twingo owner, smart looking car you have loving the photo's :D

Welcome to the club, can you remember seeing my car at pod? You scared the s*** out of me screaming at my car lol

beccaboo":1sek5a2g said:
Ha ha ha yes I do remember I was very excited that day and ermmmm a tad drunk lol sorry

Haha is it true women look at the car more than the driver, I thought I was getting a few looks then I got out n noticed they were still fixated on the motor, I was alil gutted lol

Well I am a big French car lover so I do look at the cars alot lol ... and bless u sure u can pull the ladies without your car hun

beccaboo":3fcaarsp said:
Ha ha ha yes I do remember I was very excited that day and ermmmm a tad drunk lol sorry
I guessed that, I thought I'd run someone over or something the way you screamed.

Friedchicken91":5fspox43 said:
beccaboo":5fspox43 said:
I guessed that, I thought I'd run someone over or something the way you screamed.

Lmao no my friends told me off big time for what I did so im sorry again :| shouldn't be let out in public lol

welcome fellow GT owner! nice looking motor.

beany-08gt is in the leeds area keep an eye out for him.

there's a blackpool meet on this Saturday might be of interest to you also as your only a couple of hours away. have a look in the "meets" section

Yea I have spotted him already thank you and I would of gone but im busy at the weekend but thank you for the invite