Hello from Diamond Performance

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondPerformance

Reaction score
Good evening one and all , I would like to say "Hello" officially to the site and hope to bring with me a variety of Badge covers to suit all taste's. We will in the future be doing many be-spoke items for people upon request so don't be afraid to ask if you have an idea you want making. We also do some personalised gifts to order so again, if you have the idea I will happily see if it's something we can do.

As an introduction I am currently moulding the Twingo II facelift and have been "chatting" to a few people on the facebook site... as these are literally , Hot off the press I will be looking too offer the first 5 sets at ,"" Buy 1 front and get the rear FREE "".. These are not yet on the eBay site or facebook site yet but they will be offered HERE first...

Badge covers can be made in various colours, see attached pic, and all in 2mm high quality HIPS plastic sheet, they come with all the necessary fixings and simply , Fit in seconds....

They go over the original badge so need to remove the bumpers or grille's or bond them for 24 hours..
Twingo II facelifts will be priced at £25.99 for the front , and rear £14.99 in coloured plastics, A Carbon Replica will be available in the future once the mould's are completed. (edited as I typed the price wrongly, was 25.00 , should be 25.99, Sorry)

Paul Brandrick.
Diamond Performance.

Attachments

• IMG_6996.JPG
    IMG_6996.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 307
  • IMG_6815.JPG
    IMG_6815.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 307
  • IMG_6695.JPG
    IMG_6695.JPG
    902.5 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_6688.JPG
    IMG_6688.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 284
Glad to see everything is sorted, I can see you being a popular person.

Hi James, we do GLOSS and MATT Black right now... So,
1,James H, you are number 1... Thank you....POSTED
2, JamesE (PM).... POSTED
3,Matty (PM)... Please contact me your address if you are still interested.
4,Lewis G, POSTED
5,H Sa , POSTED

Chicken, Thank you and I truly hope so. ;-)

Only 2 sets left for pre order at the buy 1 , get 1 free deal..

Many Thanks from the Diamond Performance team, I hope you enjoy being the first with these badge covers ;-)

Hi, front badge was test fitted today so I can get those into production before xmas (hopefully) , sadly the rear badge mould will need work so it might be a week or so before a set is available. Sorry for the delay but I prefer it to be right, not just close enough..
As soon as they are made I can give you an ebay link or direct paypal account to pay , send your details to..

Before and After pics in Gloss Black

Attachments

• received_10154945344300453.jpeg.jpg
    received_10154945344300453.jpeg.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 231
  • received_10154944524095453.jpeg.jpg
    received_10154944524095453.jpeg.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 231
I'd be interested in gloss black ones for pre-facelift version too. Let us know when they are ready :)

For Matthias, Just a quick pic to show Gloss Blacks, Matt Blacks on a Lush 133 in Red. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_6678.JPG
    IMG_6678.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 220
  • IMG_6682.JPG
    IMG_6682.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 220
  • IMG_6695.JPG
    IMG_6695.JPG
    902.5 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_6676.JPG
    IMG_6676.JPG
    988.2 KB · Views: 220
Hi, new badges came from Renault so a new mould for the rear has been done... Looking for a test fit car near to Derby so I can swing these into life... The poor fronts are sitting there all lonely ..

MMmmmm, In what material you thinking.... ????

If theres enough interest for me to mould stuff I can also make items in plain,coloured and 2*2 Twill carbon fibre, fibre glass items... even kevlar if your into it...its the moulding that takes the time and costs the most..

For my car personally I'd like something black and light weight. I've bought mud flaps for the car before but nothing that I've particularly liked and actually gone ahead and fitted. I'm also not keen on drilling holes into the bodywork which I think is the same for a lot of people on here. If you have a look there are quite a few posts about people looking for a decent set of mud flaps. Renault do make ones for the standard Twingo but not the RS.

Thanks for the reply James... I had nothing planned for mud flaps but will add them onto my "wanted" list... The hardest part maybe getting a car for taking moulds from but it will be a few weeks, maybe even months before I get chance to make some mock up's...
Regards , Paul B.

Hopefully I shall be in touch with you soon about some badge covers for my megane. Just need to decide what colour :s

Great to hear Chicken... if your undecided I can happily post you a choice out but you would have to cover return postage costs for the ones you didn't use/want.
Try them on , just don't unpeel the sticky tape backing..