Hello from Highworth

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miller

Reaction score
Hi All, having just sold my Clio 182 Trophy a have been looking for a replacement which has lead to you you all.

I have liked the twingo133's for a while after seeing a few of them at OrigineRs the other year.

I should be picking mine up next weekend.

A Red 12 plate facelift version without the cup pack.

Can't wait.

Well picked up my twingo Saturday. After a test drive and a 150 mile drive home I absolutely love it.

Got home and fitted a bmc air filter and did the airbox mod. Have also no added led number plate units and have silver vision indicators to go in along with some more led lights.

Nice work Mr Miller! Sounds lovely, I nearly got a red one but ended up with white. And nice mods too, post pics when you can and do say hello if you're ever passing Glasgow :)

Thanks Toni where abouts in Wiltshire are you?
Fitted some new Phillips H4 150% bulbs today, just need to decide on exhaust and maybe some springs. Any help?

I wanted a white facelift but the deal I got on this ine I couldn't really turn it down.
You never know Cleggmeister I have alot of family in and around Glasgow.

I also have a set of white 15" 2118's on federal RS-R's that I was thinking of fitting in the summer. Will they go straight on or need spacers or catch?

Hi welcome to the forum, just wanted to say the 2118 alloys direct fit but may rub on arches if your slammed.

I have done a few small jobs to my 133. I have fitted black diamonds front and rear and also removed the twingo decal from the tailgate. Looks loads better.

Well have done some more work to my 133. Put in led bulbs and silver vision indicators (still need to do the fronts if I can get the blades to come off) and also been to Cardiff this weekend to ProSpeed to get the exhaust done.Have to say Charlie has done a great job with fantastic service.