Hello from moray

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Short22

Reaction score
Spent too much time on this site, thought it was time to introduce myself, had my rs133 for a few months now, superb wee car!

Welcome. Looks like its getting busy now :)

Theres been a GW 133 with shadow graphics about Elgin for a long time, which I flyered about a year ago. was this you?

Matty joined recently and will be up at Lossiemouth now/soon with another red 133 and I'm on the outskirts of Elgin.

I'm normally in Elgin but live in Burghead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 7,844
Cracking picture down at the harbour in Hopeman!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 7,842
I think the one your speaking about belongs to the owner of Dallas designs

First of, welcome too the madhouse I still haven't stocked up in biscuits sorry.

Secondly, I think caz is correct. If I remember rightly a member posted a thread about a car for sale which could have been this one. It resulted in a few other members spotting issues such as the lights and suggesting it had been in a crash.

Do you know if the cars been in a previous incident?

As far as I'm aware it hasn't been in any accidents, maybe a change from a previous owner though

Short22":3j0d4z4k said:
As far as I'm aware it hasn't been in any accidents, maybe a change from a previous owner though
Maybe it hasn't but the lights are not standard as they normally have a black insert in them

Welcome man I'm in Elgin a couple of times a month visiting the girlfriend I'll keep an eye out whenever I'm up

Greigm27":16xg4h9v said:
Welcome man! good few people from moray area on here now, im in the buckie area.

got to say, love the car! looks s**t hot!

I think we need an ice cream run over to Cullen one weekend :)

Or, a lap of the Cairngorm loop for a bacon buttie

Greigm27":323i9wea said:
Welcome man! good few people from moray area on here now, im in the buckie area.

got to say, love the car! looks s**t hot!
Yeah I'm thinking its time for a few changes though, remap coming first on the list