Hello from Southampton.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toomer":2rv2wqss said:
twingo3":2rv2wqss said:
Hi I'm not sure if it's any help but I have the limited edition twingo Silverstone number 3 of 50 I'm selling only 3100 miles on the clock as I'm moving to Dubai in a few months.

Could be interested, what's involved with the silverstone edition? Not to clued up on these twingo's.

Silverstone is a limited edition 133. Only 50 made it to the UK. Silver colour, black alloys, roof, spoiler, fog surrounds, mirrors. Cup Chassis, RS Monitor, couple of Silverstone badges. To give you the details properly, here's the spec PDF from renault

https://www.renaultsport.co.uk/Portals/1/Files/PDF/Silverstone GP Brochure.pdf

Toomer":vgu767cy said:
What's the tax bracket on a 133? The megane is around £250 I think, and insurance will be a lot cheaper :).

133 tax bracket is the £170/year one. (though I think 2012 facelift models might come in the band underneath). You should get a chunk off insurance, coming from group 16 or 17 to 8

Welcome .. I went from a 225 to a 133 .. You will miss the power but the 133 is so much more fun to drive.. Not as good as my old 197. That was better than both cars..