Hello to everyone...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JS_24

Reaction score
Been following the forum for past couple weeks, haven't posted yet though :(
My name is Josh, 18 years old. Currently driving a F*rd Fiesta, but placed my order for a 133 about 2 weeks ago. Still haven't had an estimated delivery date yet, but probably looking at July/August time! But I cannot wait, already eyeing up small things I want to do to it!

Not much else to say, brilliant site you got going on here. Definitely will be club sticker'ing the car when I get it!! :)

Thank you for the welcomes :)

I went for the capsicum red, full fat with cup chassis, Climate control, sound pack and the Renault Sport gear lever and handbrake cover :) couldn't get Bluetooth with it due to the problems over in Japan, but I don't think that will be a big deal.

Also, will be looking at purchasing the cup spoiler at some point after, as I wasn't sure if it was worth the £335 at the time, but now I do really want it! :D

Dont forhget if you want a spoiler our trader SMC can get you a good price ;)

Just thought I'd update, got an email from the dealer car has just arrived in southampton, so should be at the dealer and ready for collection in about two weeks time! Really unexpected as the previous delivery date was the end of July, not long lef now :D :D

Will get some pics up as soon as I get it! :)