Helmets / Sport cameras

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Anyone no much about them ive been looking but not sure whats worth getting im thinking for when im out on my mountain bike and trackdays ;)

As I said on Facebook, I think the best you can get is GoPro HD but they're not cheap. This is what all the motorsport people use for both exterior and interior videos.

Theres a lot of cheaper alternatives like the Veho Muvi which has some good ratings for its price and some even cheaper (10-20 quid) ones on eBay, etc that do an alright job for the money and won't matter if you break them - just buy another!

Ive got a GoPro helmet am for my skiing. Forgotten what model it was but you can record like a day of time lapse, play it back in a minute or so, but yeah for trackdays etc they are brilliant, you dont get any frame delay so even at speed they will cope fine, also for your mountain biking, they take one hell of a knock ;)

Have you a link to the gopro you have as i have been looking and there is about 3 or 4 different one.

Pretty sure its just the HD helmet pro, seems like the same sort of spec. Ill have to try find it in my room haha

Ok it just they range from about £125 - £350ish so not sure which one.

Depends what your going to be doing with it. If its just for like youtube etc then do you really need HD?
I got it brought for me by a gadget loving uncle haha

Hmmm. I dont really know what i would do with the video just want one :lol:

Haha, I just literally turn it on. leave it shooting, put a spare battery in every couple of hours then just see what I have when I get back home. Its stuff like following a mate who falls that gives the best footage haha. Or big jumps. 720s or flips look cool ;)

GoPro HD Motorsport

£299 from Amazon, or (hey guess what?) $299 from the USA...

Thats the one ive been looking at but the price puts me off as i dont know how much i would use it.

I can now get them in through work. Ill have a look at trade price tomorrow