Help.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan133

Reaction score
Looking at getting a hid kit and I've just spoke to someone who's selling them, he asked the age of my car and said that instead of getting slim ballast kit get a canbus pro kit as it would work better?? Just wondering if it would be worth getting the canbus kit as its like £30 more and it's not slim so it's quite thick.

Cheers guys/girls if any talk.

Not too sure on the difference the canbus kits make tbh, Kev (CarbonFanatics) on here sells HID4U kits, headlights as well as fogs, come with a years guarantee as well i think :)

Dan133":353ocoiy said:
Looking at getting a hid kit and I've just spoke to someone who's selling them, he asked the age of my car and said that instead of getting slim ballast kit get a canbus pro kit as it would work better?? Just wondering if it would be worth getting the canbus kit as its like £30 more and it's not slim so it's quite thick.

Cheers guys/girls if any talk.
Drop James a message and see where he got his kit from. His has slim ballast and are good. Just get 6k though not the 8k he has. Don't know the difference between can us and slim kits but slims would be easy as the ballasts are smaller I think

Yeah I have texted him and his just texted me back, I was looking at getting 8k, saw 6k the other day and I want a bit more of a bluer tint.

Dan133":1hgawsiu said:
Yeah I have texted him and his just texted me back, I was looking at getting 8k, saw 6k the other day and I want a bit more of a bluer tint.
Well his 8k is most certainly blue

Mine are 8k headlights, 6k fogs

Headlights
IMAG0351.jpg

Fogs
IMAG0352.jpg

Didn't give the front right time to warm up as it had a loose connection at the time, so left shows better, not a massive amount of tint tbh!

Cheers 133 very nice, we'll I've ordered 8k not so just got to wait for them. Might have to look into fogs. ;)

twingos don't need canbus ballast, they are not canbus wired..
i have hid on dynamique but i will remove it, too much extended light, that's annoying for other people