Hi all from oxfordshire

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane

Reaction score
Thought it was about time i joined in on the forum.
Now i am the owner of a modus tce and not a twingo (out with the jokes :lol: ) due to the family but plan to make it in to something that renault may have produced if they had made a gt variant of the modus.
i am trying to stick to using genuine renault parts as much as i can but we will see how it goes.
So far i have fitted a set of renault megane 17" steepe alloys that have been refurbed in black and the next plan is for the suspension upgrades.
This seems to be a great site with plenty of good information and although i dont own a twingo i hope the modus can fit in.

Attachments

• modus side veiw.jpg
    modus side veiw.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 6,163
Welcome Shane
Theres a few cars which have had some work to the 1.2Tce motor. Obviously a few Twingo GT, a Wind Tce and a Clio Tce so your in good company

Welcome to the mad house, i see your from banbury so if you ever want a "mini meet" let me know as I'm from brackley and can try getting a few of the locals on here to meet up.

Welcome along! Will be interesting what can be done styling wise to the Modus :)

Friedchicken91":1q9poznv said:
Welcome to the mad house, i see your from banbury so if you ever want a "mini meet" let me know as I'm from brackley and can try getting a few of the locals on here to meet up.

Sound like a plan in the making.

maggi112":3kucke6o said:
Welcome.

I like the colour and the wheels. Are you lowering as part of the 'suspension upgrades'? Would look lovely with a drop and the large wheels

Yes it does need lowering thats for sure as at the moment i am making landrovers seem like they have been lowered.
30 to 35mm would be ok.

Welcome buddy looks good, an sounds like you have a good plan!

Lets sort a mini meet as I'm another local

jra3d":pjwpxqmc said:
Welcome buddy looks good, an sounds like you have a good plan!

Lets sort a mini meet as I'm another local

Well I'm up for a local mini meet around the area, would be good to see some like minded people in the area.
I'm usually about most weekends so let's see what we can get sorted out.

I'm up for a meet around this area. I do work quite a few evening shifts but I'll make it if I'm not working. Can we just do a nice little country pub rather than McDonalds please :)

I love moduses!!! Great to see someone modding one I work in a small renault garage in cornwall and we sell loads of them almost 1 a week! I always wished to see one being modified :)

holliedynamique":ea49pbai said:
I love moduses!!! Great to see someone modding one I work in a small renault garage in cornwall and we sell loads of them almost 1 a week! I always wished to see one being modified :)

Im sure i heard that they have stoped selling them new now. Always thought they needed to sell a gt/rs version hence me aiming for a gt replica.
Seeing as though you work for renault do you know if the clio gt is any lower than a standard clio, i know they are uprated by 15 percent over standard but cant find any info saying they were lower.