Hi everyone, new guy needing advice

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_Robo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First of all im unfortunately not a RS133 owner, I have a Twingo Gordini GT.

ive had it for three months now, and have the urge to mod it slightly, however im unsure of what to do.

firstly im going to paint the callipers but im unsure of spraying them blue or white?
secondly I want to do something to make it sound more meaty, Ive read about the bung on the RS airbox, is there anything like that on the GT?

any ideas will be appreciated, Thanks Guys :D

Welcome. With the calipers I'd paint them blue personally as they would a) look better and b) be easier to keep clean.

Welcome. White callipers for me. Go with the rest of the White bits

Daveyb133":x7qzbezy said:
Welcome. White callipers for me. Go with the rest of the White bits

Thats what i thought, but didn't the TCE gordini only come in white or black?

Welcome

To give it more sound the only thing to do it get a induction kit or a exhaust.

It's a blue gordini, yeah I was thinking blue callipers would be easier to keep clean, but the White would stand out against the chrome/blue alloys :/

I was thinking about an induction kit, any that you recommend? (as I'm completely new to this haha)

I would say white for the callipers then, its hard to get the right shade of blue, and white will stand out nicely :)

Welcome

I think either white, or the right blue will look awesome on the callipers.

yeah think im gonna go for the white callipers, it'll probably make the alloys jump out a lil more :D

btw ive seen the club stickers, which look awesome, what colours do they come in? i was thinking if they were all white I'd get a few :)

cheers