Hi everyone!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James MK2

Reaction score
I've recently bought a Twingo Dymanique 1.2 and I adore it. I know its not a GT or a 133 but I think it looks pretty sporty anyway and for a first car it's damn near perfect! Hoping to do some minor cosmetic mods in the near future and as Haynes manuals are as rare as hens teeth, I thought I would seek inspiration from here. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 3,095
It's amazing how much effort and time people are willing to put into these cars, but if done right, they look fantastic. Thanks for the reply, this has deffinately motivated me to get on and do something with mine! :D

James MK2":19l3srhb said:
It's amazing how much effort and time people are willing to put into these cars, but if done right, they look fantastic. Thanks for the reply, this has deffinately motivated me to get on and do something with mine! :D
Yeah, theres some tidy projects about :cool:

Mines kind of stagnated now, as Ive decided not to pursue going sprinting, so it wont be getting caged. It did get washed earlier in the week, which was the first time since FCS :oops: