Hi everyone!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proxy

Reaction score
So, I got busted.. by the register button ;-)
I know, read and "studyed" this board for couple of months now - just registered myself a few days ago.

My name is 'Tan', 21 years old, living in the southern part of Germany (where the sun is at!). Got my 133 (saphyr-blue) about 2 1/2 years now, and I just love it. Didn't mod that much on it, but time will bring changes - so lets see what the future offers.

Way back, I bought the 133 just to "have fun". I'm a huge Renault fan. Started at my birth, the first car I sat in was an Alpine 310, Williams, Clio and last but not least the Clio V6(2) - my father owned. The 133 is my first. Unhappily I got moved to an another barrack and now my 133 is raped week per week by a big amount of km's - I think I definatly have the most km's here with a 133... ;-(

My 3 'cars' I drive day by day ;-)

wdwdwdwd.jpg

Welcome :) Have you thought about putting the 133 in one of the bigger toy cars to drive it home and back?

Courtney":1haue2vz said:
Have you thought about putting the 133 in one of the bigger toy cars to drive it home and back?

Haha, indeed, that could be the solution for running low on money because of the fuel prices :D but if I compare the 10 to 15l the 133 needs to the over 30 the Mercedes Benz Axor (right one) or better about 40 up to 80 the MAN 15to (left one) needs.. I have to say sorry to my Twingo for not getting a cab :-D