Hi Everyone

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt":2zryrnpj said:
It's been discussed on here before but I think the conclusion was... Not available in this country :(

yer i know they dont make for this country,

if i concentrate really hard it might just magically appear though :p

Maybe if the English wouldn't be so damn thick minded with doing the opposite in everything Europe does, (including politics) then maybe it would have existed for you guys :p

MovingShadow":2bsnwxct said:
Maybe if the English wouldn't be so damn thick minded with doing the opposite in everything Europe does, (including politics) then maybe it would have existed for you guys :p

Don't get me started on politics ;)

Loving the instrument cluster and the grass Matt is interesting but not sure I would have it haha

thanks a lot :D

I fitted on the new exhaust, it's a Friedrich Motorsport (90x70mm and inside 65 or 70mm)
img_0142.jpg

img_0145.jpg

img_0146.jpg

Don't want to get your hopes up guys but in the new twingo brochure that my mum had the grass is listed as an accessory!!!! However the picture is a left hand drive twingo so not too sure if it's correct

holliedynamique":xhni3x7g said:
Don't want to get your hopes up guys but in the new twingo brochure that my mum had the grass is listed as an accessory!!!! However the picture is a left hand drive twingo so not too sure if it's correct

I noticed that so checked the system. Still LHD only :(

I just thought what If u turned the grass around so that the point is to the right?? Or am I being silly here would it fit if trimmed?

holliedynamique":3hsomfhh said:
I just thought what If u turned the grass around so that the point is to the right?? Or am I being silly here would it fit if trimmed?
I haven't checked but I don't think it's symmetrical so can't just be turned around but I could be wrong.

Friedchicken91":2wxz7agx said:
holliedynamique":2wxz7agx said:
I haven't checked but I don't think it's symmetrical so can't just be turned around but I could be wrong.
just check the "hole" where it should be put into...

Hi guys,
I fitted on the temperature sensor on the mirror,
img_0010.jpg

img_0011.jpg

but I found out that I gotta change the wiring cable in passenger's door (LHD car).
Do you know where may I find it?
do you know if there's any broken down Twingo RS/GT (with temp sensor fitted on, otherwise the wiring is the same as mine)?

Off topic slightly... What dash is that you have on the steering column? Mine just has the one rev counter there...