Hi I am new to all of this

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garaty

Reaction score
Can I ask has anyone had the problem with the electrics or softwear on the twingo 133 cup sports as this has happened twice to me know.
When I go back to my car when parked in a car park the car will not start or even let me in the car, when the RAC came out they just took the leads off the battery gave it 5 mins then put them back on and the car just re-set it self, I have now took it to renault who have done a another softwear upgrade but they have said there is a known fault but no fix as yet. If you have had this happen would be good to hear if you have been able to resolve the problem etc. :) :)

Hi and welcome!
This is the first I have heard of any problem like this. Maybe the other guys might be able to shed some light though.

Were you the person asking about this on TOC? if not then theres someone on there with the problem. and if so, Hello and Welcome :D

Welcome

Going back ages ago i had this issue. and i got one of the mechanics from work to come out and have a look. When he got there he looked at loads of things then when he touched the battery terminal it wasnt done up tight enough. Since he tightened it up ive not had a problem.

I had this problem at midnight away from home when I needed to be up and leaving for a show at 4 lol!

Ended up being a 5 amp fuse (from memory) that when I put back had reset something and allowed me to use the key again. I was in the process of checking all the fuses, found this one that looked fine and so put it back in. Had to use key in door to get in.

Only happened to be once.