Hi there!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toni_133":2rp6vmvx said:
I`ve had issues with the renault platium in Chippenham, my dad who works for ADP who deal with they software has said that the whole of the platium group are a bit pants.

I have also heard this too. Haha. VERY good at selling cars though of course, just a bit poor at repairing them, customer service and servicing. Lol

i think i confused the poor guy at the chippenham one, trying to decide to him about the ECU upgrade he had no idea what i was on about. not good for when your working in a car dealership in the service department.

I just start telling them in depth about the problem and what part needs changeing and they normally have no idea. I think the best service department i have been in is BMW mini, there were great and the guys were all ex-technicans so knew what they were on about.

toni_133":19ipjwdz said:
I think the best service department i have been in is BMW mini, there were great and the guys were all ex-technicans so knew what they were on about.

Sounds like us at SMC Renault :D ;)