Hi twingo133.net

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tat

Reaction score
Hi twingo133.net

My name's Danny, my partner has had her 133 cup in white with ID pack since new in December 2009, my partner joined the forum a couple of years ago but email changed and we can't even remember the user name lol so that's a no go now, I spend my life on car forums anyway so thought best I join! we've done a couple of bits to it like the front bumper and roof wrap in gloss black and removed the airbox bung it's been a good car but I've joined twingo133.net as I don't feel we I have paid it quite enough attention to it lately, so we havent had the best out of it! I love driving it and up until now it has used as the second car to avoid racking up tonnes of miles. So I've got some questions I want to ask and if anyone has any recommendations I would be happy to hear them! I will try upload a pic but tapatalk isn't happy with my file sizes doh!

b532c634e24167ea8f6325c20424167f.jpg

Looks good, any more pictures?

We weren't sure about the roof being black, would be interesting to see some better anlges there...

Welcome

It looks good well to me anyway, I do have some pics but struggling to upload I will give it a try

I`m biased, I love renaultsports especially the Twingo. Maybe have the wheels done in black. Think gloss black really goes with the white. Welcome to the family!

Sorry about the poor pic I will take some better ones but the car is filthy at the moment, we have considered gloss black wheels but not sure yet as the wheels are still near perfect
a73d492134a0b17b6f3cf21ab713f006.jpg

i like it with the black roof, looks very smart as other bits on a white 133 are black

welcome to the mad house btw

Yeah we are happy with it looks well when it's clean lol, it was wrapped by a place just outside of Leeds called Totally dynamic and it's been on about two years now not an issue, although I'm considering removing it soon and re doing it

If wheels are near perfect then leave them as they are. I`d only get them re painted if they had kerbing. Does look really nice! Black roof sets it off! Good luck to you!