Hi!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattJ

Reaction score
Greetings, thought I'd better say hi!

I'm Matt, Biomedical Scientist by training but currently working as an Emergency Medical Technician in London for a large nationally recognised first aid organisation.

Originally from Norfolk, now living near Mile End in East London.

My dad has owned an electric blue RS133 with cup chassis since 2009 (59 plate) which has remained standard, but I've now got my mitts on it and am starting to make a couple of changes...

So far I've fitted a K-Tec panel filter and de-bunged it, but have a feeling that this is only the beginning!! Not going to go crazy, but looking for sensible things to make the car even more fun to drive.

Anyways, hope to see you out on the road!

MJ

Welcome to the madhouse, once the mods start they're hard to stop doing. Get some pictures of the car up, it's the law in these parts ;)

Friedchicken91":2d0rzquy said:
once the mods start they're hard to stop doing.
On no there not. I could quit anytime ;)

My names Neil and I'm a modaholic :lol:

Welcome to the mad house, I've stayed away as much as possible as know the mods will be expensive

MattJ":1t0y46z1 said:
Thanks folks...I'll try and get some pictures up soonish...ASBO/Twinky is a little bit filthy at the moment...needs a good wash!
It's winter, if your cars not dirty then you should drive it more. Dirt is not an excuse :lol: