Hi

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jools

Reaction score
Hi I'm Jools from Yorks.Looking to purchase a Twingo 133 would appreciate some advice on what to look out for when buying.Looks like a fun forum to be a part of and looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Welcome :)

Thanks Chicken. I don't think theres anything major to add from recent events

Welcome.

The 133s are great fun :)

All the common issues have already been pointed out to u.

Theres a nice blue one for sale here, viewtopic.php?t=9110 been extremely well looked after!!

I'd agree with the others. That is an immaculate 133 which we all would buy if we could I'm sure

Checked out the link for the blue one for sale.....Absolutely stunning example,but too far for me to travel(due to work commitments)so need to find one closer to home(Yorkshire).But thanks for highlighting it. :).Would also like to say thank you for the warm welcome.Feel at home already.

Jools":1eehybz6 said:
Checked out the link for the blue one for sale.....Absolutely stunning example,but too far for me to travel(due to work commitments)so need to find one closer to home(Yorkshire).But thanks for highlighting it. :).Would also like to say thank you for the warm welcome.Feel at home already.
That's such a shame I hope it goes to good home when the sale closes.

Good luck with the car hunting though buddy.

Glad you feel warmly welcomed, hope so see you at a few shows over time.

Welcome jools, personally I'd look for complete service history and as low miles as you can afford, there are a few common things as above, but if you find one that's been we'll loved you won't go far wrong!

Welcome from a fellow Yorkshire dweller. Don't mistake that for Yorkshireman though, EVER!!! :evil:

I'm a Lancashireman really :D

Where a outs in Yorkshire are you from?

The RS133s are absolutely brilliant fun, we've had it all of 4 weeks and I've had more fun in it already than I did in nearly 3 years of 350z ownership.

Hope you find a good one mate.

Welcome from a fellow Yorkshire lass, now emigrated to Notts!!

Meat Helmet (where do you get the name??) I'm from Leeds.Thanks Blondie from one Yorkshire lass to another :).
Have been having a good look through the forum and there are some stunning examples in the gallery.I'm looking at purchasing around Nov time, but looking through the gallery I want one NOW (stampping feet).My heart is ruling my head right now.I really like the look of the Gordini, looks lush.I have got to say really like the forum, full of excellent advice and useful info.:)

Get a Wind Jools! Much more girly!! And you can pose topless
The fella's love it haha!!