Hi

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome along

It would of been a touch if you could of bought Karl or matt's 133's they've both been well looked after and attended shows ;)

Blondie":32p9opb0 said:
Get a Wind Jools! Much more girly!! And you can pose topless
The fella's love it haha!!
I go topless in my MX5( but only when it's sunny and warm) Not a good thing to do if it's windy and definitely not a good idea when it's cold ;-) brrrrrr
Bahaha love it.

Dazza1":2c9obd96 said:
Welcome along

It would of been a touch if you could of bought Karl or matt's 133's they've both been well looked after and attended shows ;)

Looked at Matt's too....Love the colour scheme, decals, everything really.And the added extra of being different.Definitely tastefully done :)

Jools":3mq6xsfp said:
Meat Helmet (where do you get the name??)

Think I might have something to do with my wife's sister and her daft questions. Something along the lines of would you rather wear a helmet of meat for the rest of your life or..... (Insert something equally as ridiculous)

I use it on a few forums and its my Xbox live name too!

Blondie":2va8nt1d said:
jra3d":2va8nt1d said:
Welcome along I can see your gonna be as mischievous as Blondie too

eh :? what :eek: moi!??!?! :roll: :lol:
innocent.gif
:think: :lol:

Blondie":3ma999qr said:
jra3d":3ma999qr said:
Welcome along I can see your gonna be as mischievous as Blondie too

eh :? what :eek: moi!??!?! :roll: :lol:

Blondie attempting to be innocent... :wtf:

Welcome to the mad house Jools! i work/live on the border of Lancashire/Yorkshire during the week!

Charming :roll: good to know who ya mates are in this place isn't it!! (awaits Araf's comments!) haha!