Holiday???

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan133

Reaction score
So who's going go away this year??? Thought it was the perfect question when you look out the widow and see the snow!

I'm off to Egypt in September! Cannot wait, 23 degrees over there at the moment!!!

I'm in morocco in June with the girlfriend and napa in August with lads :) maggie if your looking for some really good deals for relaxing there's some great deals on Tunisia I went last year all inclusive the the phenicia was spot on and trips don't cost much there's loads todo!

Florida for 2 weeks in July and hoping to go somewhere in October for a week but haven't booked anywhere yet... Can't wait for some sun!

I'm off to Cape Verde in October with the whole family. 12 of us :-0 messy... Going for two weeks!

Very nice Kelly! Lucky thing. :) very messy jay, make sure you bag it! ;)

Kelly_GT":37ydgobq said:
Florida for 2 weeks in July and hoping to go somewhere in October for a week but haven't booked anywhere yet... Can't wait for some sun!
Florida next year for me kelly :p

Spending a week with something packing just shy of 170,000 horsepower and a zorst the size of an office block :)

queen-mary-2_i267981.jpg

Oh very nice, can't say that a cruise interests me tbh. Rather a plane and then a beach.

Cheers. Not everyone's cup of tea, but we love it.

This will be the second time on that ship. She's absolutely fantastic. Think all inclusive 5*+ Hotel which moves (35MPH when the pilot puts his foot down!!) and has it's own theatre, cinema, bars, an actual pub, nightclub, ballroom, library, spa etc.

And a Pint is cheaper than most pubs!

Nice one gt100! :D hopefully that will be me too this year, although not as nice ship as yours :( lol

This is miss dw's ride. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 71
This year....
Abersoch
NYC
Las Vegas
Nurburgring
Route 66 (East to West)

Maybe Porto, not sure yet

Phew...

Well you can't spend money when you're dead, and you're a long time dead.

GT100":18hrjsdi said:
Cheers. Not everyone's cup of tea, but we love it.

This will be the second time on that ship. She's absolutely fantastic. Think all inclusive 5*+ Hotel which moves (35MPH when the pilot puts his foot down!!) and has it's own theatre, cinema, bars, an actual pub, nightclub, ballroom, library, spa etc.

And a Pint is cheaper than most pubs!

My mam and dad love cruises say best holidays they ever been on would Definatly love to try!