Hot and Fresh out of the H&R factory !

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostZ

Reaction score
Yes you read it right :D may i present to you the H&R sport springs for the Twingo RS requested them in a grey color cause black wasnt possible ....

will be fited soon :mrgreen:

p10205231.jpg

p10205241.jpg

p10205251.jpg

H&R springs are fantastic. would definitely be considering these if I get a Twingo..

I bought my old ones direct from Germany and I loved them. Worth every single penny and I can imagine these are fantastic. I'd actually think about these once the warranty is up

maggi112":1q7h31ha said:
I bought my old ones direct from Germany and I loved them. Worth every single penny and I can imagine these are fantastic. I'd actually think about these once the warranty is up
My wishbones were replaced, even with the Apex springs on ;) Waranty wise, should only be a problem for damper and strut tops or failed suspension bushes (the split balljoint rubbers are due to poor quality boots, not wear)

Although, I'm actualy thinking of changing to coilovers as some of the bumpy roads up here show the differences between the stiffer spring rate and original damper rate which can make things a bit too bouncy. I wouldn't be going any lower than the current ride height.

maggi112":11a5fz2x said:
Not unless someone comes good with a replacement ball joint without arms...
That reminds me to chase up OCAP as no reply about getting just the balljoint :(