Hotel For Trax 2012

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Guys think we should start looking at hotels for Trax 2012. Anyone got any ideas?

I was thinking Campilnile

https://www.campanile.com/Hotel/en/great-britain/northampton

Its a bit more then what a travel lodge would be at £49 at the moment but the hotel is nice. Normally when me and Rachel go to a event at Silverstone this is where we stay.

Let me know everyones veiws on places and we can start booking rooms as a club so we can have a great night before like we did at FCS!

Current Lists:-

Twingo

1. Karl - Double Room
2. Maggi - Double Room
3. Mike_Robo - Twin Room x 2
4. JamesGT - Double Room
5. DavieB133 - Double Room
6. Jra3d - Double Room
7. Gareth - Double Room
6. Poweller23- Double Room
7. HigtonA - Double Room

Clio

1. Angel - Double
2. MikeDX - Double
3. MikeLY - Double
4. Craig - Twin
5. Iandy - Double
6. Lild-200cup - Double
7. Rogue - Double
8. Rob - Double

Megane

1) madmax--- family/ double
2)lyjoer---twin looking for 1 to share

I'm up for it if this is the one your thinking about, but I think we are gonna have to move on it ASAP

Might be best to talk to Rachel as shes arranging the Hotel for me but we have to make it a price everyone is happy to pay.

just been reading about that hotel karl, they shut the bar and resturant at 10pm

Oh ok. Ill leave Rachel on the case. She found a place for £37 in Milton Keynes its 13 miles away from Silverstone its a holiday inn or a preimier inn £35 in northampton thats 14 miles away

To be honest where you stayed last year was good Karl and we ended up in the pub in stoke bruerne anyway!

Plus central Mk hotels are all near the clubs only one has secure parking but not enough spaces for the lot of ya!!

Just go for what you stayed at last time as its not far away an ill drive to see ya! Plus if people want to convoy in can meet at 15a services ;)

Yup :(

Whats everyones limit? If we dont get booking soon we will miss out on a hotel for the club.