How are you?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twingo133

Reaction score
Just a random one... but i feel as if i don't give this forum the attention it deserves due to never having enough time to be able to get on a computer as forums on my phone and ipad annoy me.

So in light of this i was just wondering if everyone is ok?

That is all :p

James :lol: :lol:

Get the Tapatalk app for your phone, makes forum browsing tonnes better!

Oh, and I'm fine thanks!

All good thanks.

Looking at the time on your post I'm hoping that's not too regular of an occurrence to be up at.

Erm, im ok i guess..

got a fair amount of things troubling me right now which is hampering my good mood and stressing me out but i'll get through it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I'm alright but shattered after a 2 hour run and I don't even run!

Blondie":sgwpiwxz said:
Dubz":sgwpiwxz said:
I'm alright but shattered after a 2 hour run and I don't even run!

Who was chasing you then? ;)

If this was naughty corner I've got the ideal comic to post :lol:

I'm slightly borred. Day 16 and, another 12 hour shift watching the sonar screen which fortunately hasn't changed much. Been multi tasking and half way through my 8th book.

Nearly time for breakfast then sleep.

Attachments

• 2012-10-05-187.jpg
    2012-10-05-187.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 156
I am officially awesome.

Got the day off... Got the new F1 on steam... Going to be a good day

See im absolutely rubbish at this.... Im glad to see most of you are ok saddened by the fact that some of you are not so good!

I will try and get myself the forum app... but it costs money on the iphone 5 and i have my itunes accounted hooked up to my sisters bank card so i will need to speak to her.

:)

DrDrew":1x2k5gx8 said:
All good thanks.

Looking at the time on your post I'm hoping that's not too regular of an occurrence to be up at.

Sadly this is a regular occurrence, im currently sat at my desk at work at 3:58am trying to keep myself awake. Just polished of a can of relentless and in a minute may go bang my head on the wall just to ensure that i am 100% awake and focused on the job ;)