How do I change the cabin filter??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmc

Reaction score
As questions says really I know where it is but I can't seem to remove it from its place thanks

If I remember rightly...on the bottom of the filter there is a clip built into the filter itself and needs a really hard squeeze whilst tugging on the filter. And the filter should rotate out of the housing through a 90 degree swing. The last one I did was bloody tight so you may come away with hurting finger nails. Hope this helps.

Yea just found out that's a joke lmao!! You have to wedge your fingers in the higher clip and force up as your other hand forces the lower clip up and out Geees!! Needed doing though that one I've just took out was pitted!! Thanks for advice bud

No probs mate, yer they aren't fun lol. There was definitely some swearing and painful fingernails involved the last time I changed one lmao. Glad you got it sorted

I'm doing my own service on my Wind but I had to look up about the cabin filter.

I got the old filter out quite easily but I can't get the new one in. I got it in but it's still sticking out on the side.

At my mechanic school, even my teacher couldn't do it.