How do I know if.....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
I have the cup chassis?

I know that sounds daft and I should know really I guess, but it just never crossed my mind to ask the salesman at all.

On the 200 you can tell just by looking at the car, either its a cup, red brake calipers (was told the red calipers only came with the cup chassis? Mine was a cup so had them regardless) etc but I dont know if theres a way to tell on the Twingos?

What a mong ey :lol:

Park up next to one you know? Or can you find out from the oval panel? (Remember Karl posted the details of the panel a while back - will go on a hunt)

i also wondered if mine had the cup chassis so i emailed Renault customer services gave them the cars info ect they phoned me like a day later and confirmed that it does indeed have the cup chassis.give them an email buddy and see what they say.

You'd struggle to see any difference visually if you parked up next to a Non-Cup.

My Mrs car has the Cup chassis, my Gordnini doesn't and on the surface they look identical in terms of ride height.

If women need a sports bra when being a passenger in your car, it's got the Cup pack!! hahaha

Alex_225":1shn2tyr said:
If women need a sports bra when being a passenger in your car, it's got the Cup pack!! hahaha

:lol: :lol:

:lol: just to make the point...

I know it's a bad piccie of me, I was mid sentence! Not sure why we're all crouching either.

215923_1839505801048_1642622717_1820277_4332900_n.jpg

See why i took the bumpy route back?!

Was it a long and bumpy route? I would have had to have got lost too :p

haha she was in the back on the way adn i had to move my mirror so i wouldn't look back :lol:

on the way back, they shut the a1m southbound so I had to make up a new route. It just happened to be very rural and very bumpy and quite long :lol:

Yipes. She trying to attract some attention from somebody?

could see through her top today :lol:

i usually take the piss out of somethign she's wearing as a bit of a joke we have going, yesterday stripes made her a pirate. Funnily enough i didn't take the piss today, just told ehr to wear it again :lol:

she want a bit on the side ;) or a fully expeireanced i will let hur have a free trial !